Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Battat pants

The Winter-ish wear was coming out for BFC ink redressing, and I found this in the collection, I'd sewn a tuck into it so it would fit my BFCs, but tuck removed

this is BFC ink Josephine. This pic doesn't do the pants justice, but they are a cotton denim look, velcro seam at back, with zip up/down flares with lace embellishment.
 
I removed the tuck, and it fits the JG's nicely, look at the flares

very pretty pink lace, working zip

Battat label

Flares down.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I'm new to collecting -- or even knowing about -- BFC dolls, but I am very obsessed now that I have some of my own. I'm having a hard time finding the BFC clothing; nothing ever shows up on eBay. Do you have any tips on where to find the retired BFC clothing? Do you yourself have any outfits you might sell? Please help! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jill. I've had some luck with Amazon.com and checking there frequently. I also use several Ebay searches, like BFC ink, Best Friends Club and MGA doll to get other peoples variations if they're not quite sure what they're selling. I don't have any outfits to sell at this time, myself, but wish you all the best of luck with your collection.
    Kaffrum.

    ReplyDelete