Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

A Taid Plaid by Our Generation

I do like it when they name outfits, makes it easier to refer to it, anywho
A Taid Plaid
long sleeved white shirt, purple furry vest with pink lining and ribbon bow, plaid skirt, with netting ruffle at the hem, black boots, and grey tights

as modelled by an OG

and here on My Journey Girl (Callie) Shannon.
It turns out it is a little loose in the skirt, the tights though they do stretch the crotch doesnt quite sit right, the boots are too big, but I do like it anyway.

I went back to DJ's today to photograph the things I missed, love these boots

had to check if I wanted the caravan, for $100 I don't think I will

the car, maybe, but my dolls aren't old enough to drive.  I was actually hoping Toys'r'us would get the Journey Girls bicycle in, and then I'd get like 10 or something, if they were the right size for my BFC girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment