Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Some BFC ink outfits

Yay!!!
Amazon.com quite a while ago advertised some new BFC ink outfits. I jumped at the opportunity then, but only managed to get 2 of the 4 available, but my forever checking paid off and now .....

Party Pretty (Melody)
A Short puffy skirt dress, with yellow sleeves, matching 1/2 sleeve jacket, clutch purse and shoes.
This is new to my collection
 
Fun in the Sun (Shanan)
Tshirt, shorts, shoulder bag and shoes,
this is new to my collection
 
Soccer Style 
The makings of a soccer team, long socks, sneakers, shorts and shirt.
Georgia (in the middle) had gotten hers for Xmas, Indigo (left) and Maddie (right) are new
 
Spring Showers (Ariah)
3/4 pants, gumboots, shirt, and rain coat with hood.
 
*****
 
The end of financial year toy sales are coming soon (end of June) and whilst I do have a look since my move from Barbie to BFC I have not really benefitted from the event (not to worry, as there is Ebay). This year though Kmart had these 18" dolls, and so far from my experience the size has rarely turned up anywhere (exceptions of course, but few and far between and not current)...

 



Which is no biggy in itself, as they don't really interest me, they look a little bit like Journey Girls, but I like the JGs better, but they did have Fashions!!! and a Wardrobe!!!
 
Whilst a little bit baggy, they fit BFC's !!!!  They were only $7 each, and the wardrobe which I did not find on Saturday - but was in the catalogue, only $20 and very very tempting.
 
From left: Tropical - hat, tshirt, shorts, sandals, handbag and pink hair clips and slides
Cute Casual - 3/4 pants, sneakers, tshirt, red love heart glasses, and white short sleeve hoodie
Frilly day - dress with white bodice, 3 tiered red and white skirt, red cap, red sneakers and a cotton denim jacket
Rain Play - long black pant, striped long sleeve tshirt, pink gumboots and pink overcoat
 
I can pick at them a little bit, (eg the 3/4 and long pants and the overcoat feel like they're made out of the furry side of velcro, the dress is a little bit too short, the sneakers a bit big) but to actually find something that fits my girls when they are not made for my girls is just exciting and I dont care. There were 2 other outfits for possible future purchase I think it was a disco dress and pyjamas.
 
So anywho, yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment