Pages

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Doll Diaries Throwback Thursday 6/6/2013

Hoh, one of my favourite weekly reads is the postings at Doll Diaries. Thursday just gone they announced next Thursdays Throwback would be for the retired  :-(
BFC ink girls, and to submit photos read me .
Ahhh - how exciting.  I started to photograph my crowd again yesterday, hmm needs a bit of work, and well with a limit of 5!!! who, how, what ...

Doll Diaries may primarily be about American Girl dolls (in my opinion), but they have such good ideas that can be adjusted to almost any doll.

These are the pics I submitted, I hope they get included..

Maddelyn, Shanan, Kaitlyn, Abigail

Juliette, McKinley, Callie

Melody, Georgia, Zoe, Vicki, Ashleigh, Harmony, Brandon
Indigo, Jackson, Hayley, Jaime, Yuri, Gillian

Richelle, Chloe, Leisel, Charlise

Erika, Ariah, Brooke-Lyn
Josephine, Eleanor

No comments:

Post a Comment