Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Introducing......


The Journey Girls (JG's)
 
After some deliberation I finally picked names for my JG's dolls:
So I’d like to introduce you to:
Zara
 

 

Shannon
 

Mikayla
 

Meghan
 

 and Ginnifer
 

Their personalities etc are still in progress, but at least they have names.
My tradition with my BFC ink dolls had been to give them Birthdays as the dates they arrived, however with 3 of them on one day and the other 2 on another it was a bit boring.  Did I have the imagination to pick my own dates?

No, I decided to use the ones TRU have on their website  http://www.toysrus.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=11890194 so we have:
Zara on the 15th of August
Shannon on the 10th of October
Mikaya  on the 6th of April
Meghan June 15th
and Ginnifer July the 1st
I do hope some day to get Kyla/Alana, which would make who ever that is January 25th; and well I would also like the other Callie and Taryn, and if that ever happens we'll have to wait and see if they are TRU dated or not.


(Have just realized I have not yet really introduced my BFC Ink dolls!! How rude, will make amends asap).

No comments:

Post a Comment