Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

....and then there were five


The wishlist has again been partly fulfilled.  A fortnight ago I had been in Toys'r'us and Dana and Meredith from the TRU brand Journey Girls were there, with Taryn, Kelsey and Callie, but the $$$ limit prevented them from joining the party, at the time.
Yesterday I ventured out again and brought them home, with an outfit that included pink floral rainboots. 
I also discovered why I've seen "Alana" named "Kyla".....

The brown haired brown eyed beauty second from the left goes by two names, here she is Alana (as per Kelsey's box) and here....

she is Kyla (Meredith's box).
Personally I prefer the name Alana, but I intend to rename all the girls anyway, so it does not really matter. (If the TRU website calls her Kyla is it so?  http://www.toysrus.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=11986061, still prefer Alana).

I have not abandoned BFC Ink, just spread my wings a little.  Beside, I think Dana and McKinley are going to get along like crackers in a box.

Is Callie of Asian or Eskimo descent?


No comments:

Post a Comment