Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Journey Girls arrive at TRU Australia

I was doing my swing by TRU - trying to only go in there only once a week, and saw

Mikaella, in blonde
and..

Mikaella in Brunette
 
Ah!!!
and after rummaging through the shelves of all the London girls..

London Dana - with the long hair....
 
I was going to photograph the new outfits (formal/party dresses) but totally forgot as I was running for a trolley after I realised
TRU were offering 20% off the entire Journey Girls range (until the 30th of September) and with their generous Lay-by period of 6 months, and it has to be at least $200, and well if it was like the Jordanna sales Mikaella would be available for like a week, and Dana with the long hair, and everything (take a breath)
so there you go
you will have to wait to find out what I have in my lay-by - hopefully sooner than 6 months.
 
If you want to see really good pics of Mikaella, and a review of the doll, you should visit
 


No comments:

Post a Comment