Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

A Journey Girl Thing or Two

Toysrus Australia had a few Journey Girl outfits and dolls from the Paris collection in store.  I am trying not to buy any more of the girls unless they are different to their predecessors, eg Callie without the fringe (bangs), Chavonne/Taryn with the two puffy pigtails. Kyla II was just too gorgeous not to get, and well she does look a little different to Kyla I.
Anyway we'll see how well my resolve holds out.  I've seen a boyover of Taryn/Chavonne, I think Froggy did one , yes here 'tis
 
I'm not sure if the other girls would be so successful, Kelsey as per her TRU profile has a twin brother - very tempting.
 
Anywho, for now I bought some outfits..


modelled by Ginni (aka Dana)


love the shoes and the handbag, and the big bumblebee glasses, it also came with a little magazine 
 
full of other lovely tempting things to someday add to the collection


I've got that raincoat with gumboots, and there's pigtailed Taryn/Chavonne

no bangs Callie


 


And something to put their things in..
It is a Kmart Australia issued 18" doll collection.
is there such a thing as too may wardrobes?
 
On the subject of family members, could Shannon (Callie) have a little sister?
 

(dolly's do selfies too)
This is Heart 4 Hearts doll Tipi.  Their skin tone and hair colour are pretty close.  My Tipi has the exception of what the seller called an end of release eye colour, I am still getting used to, and well might be my excuse for getting Tipi II
 They're purple!!  I plan to change her name.

Whilst on the subject of relatives, Kyla II is actually Rachel's cousin, I was thinking sister when she first came, but decided differently as I wanted them the same age-ish but not twins (besides they arrived on different days)
Please welcome Keiralee Hourigan (Rachels cousin).  Keiralee has deeper coloured lips and more rouge. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment