Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Outfits for Xmas

I thought for Xmas I would try to give as many of everyone that I could a new outfit, on top of a little present.  Is Xmas meant to be stressful? Meeting a deadline, trying not to give one person something more expensive than the other, trying to justify that size doesn't matter.  Maybe if I started planning a little earlier it would not be so (like December 26).
Anyways, of the 26 potential recipients I think I have 24 so far, completed gifts that is, pending postage, outfits, I don't think match this even slightly, but are not my highest priority.  The 2 missing gifts are new girls so their likes etc are still being investigated, mind you those 24 suddenly have some new interests, but there you go - character building?

The outfits for Xmas, aren't particularly Xmasy, just something new.
I've been perusing The OP Shops for baby clothes, and with slight/major alterations so far some of my conversions...




No comments:

Post a Comment