Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Pen Pal ink

The Ink in BFC Ink: this year or was it last year, time flies, anyway, recently the line of Pen Pals arrived.  Now it kind of made sense possibly why INK was in the name, ie penpals writing to each other - does anyone do that anymore considering the speed of email etc etc?  Anyway I wasn't complaining, new dolls.  Whilst I love the new girls, the ones pictured on the box weren't exactly what was in the box, and one was left out altogether.  Top picture was found on Amazon; the bottom middle, the pics on the back of the box; and the other four, the girls that arrived at my place.
The Pen Pals, from left to right: Britt, Elsa, Carmen and Nicolette
became, middle left: Brooke-Lyn, Josephine, Eleanor
bottom left: Erika, and Ariah (pictured hugging Josephine who is wearing long blue pants)

3 comments:

  1. I have been looking on Ebay for Nicolette and haven't found her yet! Do you have any idea how much she is selling for used?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure I've seen Nicolette on ebay either. Based on the prices being asked for the more common dolls (start about $30US) I don't think she would be cheap, if the seller realises who they've got, and then there's the postage etc.

      Delete
  2. Thank you! :) We have hearts for hearts, and I belatedly saw bfc and thought they were cute :) however I don't think I want an entire collection of another doll with how expensive they are now!

    ReplyDelete