Pages

Friday, November 13, 2015

Journey girls outfit.


Comes with 2 very long clear rubber bands (holding the shoes in the box). I have a little baggy of such bands - good for assisting dolls in holding things, without staining their vinyl (from experience). 


Shocked and horrified I was to find only 5  teeny tiny damn you plastic H's securing the outfit to the backing

(That's my thumb). There were 3 on the beanie and 1 on each sleeve, otherwise (excuse me while I move away from the window we're in a thunder storm) the outfit is on this clear plastic body form

(The ghost of the headless horseman, he's 'armless)
Mm, summer storms in November. As long as we don't lose power, I'm blogging by phone using wifi - and it needs the juice. 
So , ooh I do have a journey girl nearby to try it on, and see it fit in the picture does it fit the actual doll?

The black tights are lined, I guess to help prevent colour transfer - good thinking, it does make the pants feel thicker so I'd put these in the cooler weather pile. And the storm is gone, back to humid. 

Slim fit for dolls with no butt, so my AG clan miss out. Maddie (BFC ink) should be ok though)

Ugly boots. 


 Slim fit dressy shirt. Like this - main reason for purchase. 

Infinity scarf with Velcro closure in grey Tshirt material  and a beanie I thought was black but might be that shade of blue also Tshirt material that is no way gonna fit over taryn's curls. 

Maddie. 

The shoes are too big. 
You've got way cooler BJD boots, so don't worry about that. The outfit is a loose fit, but the pants stay up and the shirt looks great. The beanie is a little small, the scarf could be used as a headband. 


No comments:

Post a Comment