Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Miss Trinity is having a Birthday

Tuesday, the 2nd of June is Trinity's birthday, (that date has been given to her because she is My American Girl number 26, 2 6 - in Australia we usually give the day then the month). So I thought it would be nice to see if she wanted to do something special

she made me wear this hat

No, well yes, but I was wondering if you wanted to go for a ride in the car, somewhere.


 Hey Pudding do you want to go for a ride in the car? Hoh, she made you wear a bow

We've been attacked by teddy bear outfits
Oh, I thought it was kind of cute, 
Is that why you were giggling?
Well, yes, you do kind of look funny, here look in the mirror
Hehehe, okay, well, alright then.
So did you want to go out?

Hoh, can we go to that toy store in Rutherford?
Ooh, I'd forgotten about that.
And can we have McDonalds for Breakfast?
Well
I'll wear the party hat all day, and Pudding will wear the bow.
Alright then.
Yay, I'll race you to the car.

Hold on tight Pudding

It was too crowded to eat in store, so we got takeaway and went down to the local park, which was also crowded, Saturday morning sports were on. So we ate in the car.

Mmmm, Banana

Look Pudd, yummy hot cakes

with butter and syrup

oh, Catherine, did you want some?

Passing Maitland on the highway (where we went to the pictures to see Cinderella), we made it to Rutherford, to a rare and exciting toy shop, called Toyriffic. Rare meaning outside of a Department store or Toys'r'us Maitland also has a toyshop (which wasn't open the Saturday we were there - it was too early) called Toyworld. I can't think of any other stand alone toy shops that still exist, that are reasonably close. 
 
After seeking permission from the sales clerk, and telling her that it was Trinity's birthday, we were allowed to take pictures.
This was outside the front dorr

Cubby

I think I would be a safer driver, Pudding, I just need to grow longer legs (she was standing at the steering wheel).

Ah! one of these please, in white.

Giddyup, faster, faster

Hoh, look Pudd

Wow

Sylvanian Family house

Hello, Petite Fleur, can you breathe?
This was a doll from Germany, with gorgeous outfits, I think she was unfortunately a little slimmer than an American Girl, and somewhat more expensive

the Piano was just about the right size, the keys unfortunately were too big, and too few.
Trinity was getting a little bored, I had to go round the shop a few more times though, so she went outside


.
Homeward, we stopped at Maitland at Superdollar

For some crafty stuff (wool, pencils, little note books) and found a lacey umbrella/parisol, just the right size







No comments:

Post a Comment