Pages

Monday, December 29, 2014

The Year of the Shoe: December

The Year of the Shoe.
December already.
 
Our Generation Stripes Ahoy

I thought they were Navy Blue stripes, but I think now that I'm writing this the stripes are black. Red stitching and floral embellishment on the toe. Hard black heeled sole.

When I thought it was Navy, I thought them a great replacement for the soft shoes from the outfit For the Frill of It, and well they still are. 



 Sandals I'm yet to identify, came with my Kanani. The seller could only find one of her original blues, so opted to send her in these instead (I don't mind cos I collect shoes). They velcro at the back.


 

And lastly these marvellous boots:
Buckles and chains

and zips and laces

and they fit perfectly, and easily
 

were bought for Llewellyn, sort of a cross between a swingin' 70's disco boot
(like from her dance set)
and a hmm (I liked em so I got em)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment