Pages

Monday, October 6, 2014

Spring clothes

It warmed up suddenly, well we did know that Spring was here, like all of September, it was just this last week we had a couple of 30+ days (over 85 in Farenheit). The day Rebecca/Anne Shirley arrived was one, she was still warm a few hours after the parcel man dropped her off on Tuesday, I don't think his van had air conditioning.
Anyway, Anne will soon be away to Mums place (and possible return - escape clause).
Meanwhile...
with all my ebay buying and selling (and obsessing over nonpayers) etc, it's almost like I've forgotten how to play with dolls, my BFC's have not moved all winter, except for Maddie, even the Journey Girls (JG) are still standing mid game of pool - slacko, I will move you all soon. My American Girls have moved about a bit of course, they have been the centre of my attention, but it has hardly been playing more AH! collecting! nooooooooooooooooooo, have the 40's really hit me, or am I just a shopaholic- yes well the last bit is true. I want to start playing again, which I guess means to me things like changing clothes, doing hair, making things, moving furniture, and the more elusive story lines ..
 
So in an endeavour to play, the American Girls thought they'd Spring themselves up a little, and change into something a little cooler.
 
Emily in this pretty green flower dress, it has a petticoat that is hemmed in green, it is an unknown brand, and she has white ribbons in her hair.
Josefina is in the back ground, I do want to get her some more things from her own collection, for now I took off her stockings and boots, and shes wearing some little black slip on shoes, oh, and I rolled up her sleeves.  I'm a little bit, um whats the word - the neck line - I'm still not used to it I guess, and like to try to cover it up if possible, we'll see anyway. For the moment up with the sleeves. the girl behind Em is BFC ink Chloe.

I had this pair of inline skates in my drawer of JG stuff, perfect fit for Miriam, who found the American Girl Skateboard shorts - I had purchased them ages ago with an AG skateboard for Maddie, and a pair of baby socks, remove long sleeve t, rollup sleeves - and we're ready to skate. She's going to see if Llewellyn wants to go outside.

Pink, the JG drawer had this cute little ballet oufit (leotard, tutu and slippers), I added the tights I got a few weeks ago, doesn't Antoinette look so cute?

Trinity and Mercedes: Trinity is wearing a Rebecca copy dress, and Merce is wearing it has a name but I can't remember it - its in my book somewhere, any who, I have rolled up the sleeves for her (glimpsed in Antoinette's pic)



And Llewellyn, isn't she cute, this is the Julie roller skate outfit, off to the rink.
 
I'm still not entirely sorted on each girls personality, likes etc, I'll hopefully boot the ebay frenzy soon and get a start on it.



No comments:

Post a Comment